Wednesday, January 28, 2004

For those of you pervs who want to actually HELP someone, why don't you check this out? (By the way, this may require a very large sum of cash.)

For those people who want a laugh, check this out:

This just in from Alberta....

A scientist from Calgary's University has invented a bra that keeps women's breasts from jiggling and prevents the nipples from pushing through the fabric when cold Canadian weather sets in.

At a news conference announcing the invention the scientist was taken outside by a large group of cowboys and had the shit kicked out of him.


See, them Albertan cowboys know what bra's are really for.

Today I shoveled the driveway - it was covered in about a foot of snow. Then, when I was done that, I went over and helped the dutch lady with her driveway because she was trying to use a bloody piece of crap little plastic shovel lol and I felt pretty bad for her - what with her being a n00b n'all. So I carried over my bigass bucket shovel and helped her out. What a good Canadian I am.

Unfortunately, the asshole that owns this complex STILL hasn't bothered to plough out the entrace driveway, so everyone has been having a helluva time trying to get in and out. Getting in is extra hard because at the entrance there's like a 60 degree grade, and it kinda hinders the efforts. When I got home from work I had to take a good run at with with an asian guy pushin my car before it finally worked. I didn't really need his help when I took the big run at it, but was happy he came out though - now that's some decency I can appreciate. The problem is that the street isn't ploughed either, and it runs on about a 15 degree grade, so I had trouble enough getting and speed up there. Then, the dude was right behind me and I was trying to get out of his way. Coming into the turn at an angle was a bad idea, after he stopped and got out to help, I took the time to straighten out, and get a proper run at it. From there on in, it was just a matter of go, reverse, take another run at it - get a few more feet - reverse - run at it again, until I got down to ole #9.

Any bets on whether it'll get ploughed tomorrow?

Today's INotD is brought to us by my special guest, Colin. He likes to consider himself "the man", and as it happens, he often manages to be "the man". Here's his offering:



Colin: Ass-head. It's important to note that as well as a rear end, ass also means donkey. This may seem harmless on the surface, but it goes deeper. In Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream, Puck changes Bottom's head to that of an ass. This reflects the idiotic nature of Bottom and his way of acting too intelligent for his own abilities. Hence, ignorant and stupid people are ass-heads.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home