Saturday, January 24, 2004

Yay! It's the weekend! I'm VERY pleased now. Another week of work completed, another couple hundred bucks in the bank - there is reason to smile. Since I'm supposed to spend the bulk of my weekend packing for the move next weekend, I think I'll pick up a case of beer to keep me company. Yes, that's right, moving again. I hate moving, it's a goddamn pain in the ass, yet for some reason I keep doing it. This'll be the 4th place I've lived in within an 18 month span. But whatever, it's all good. At least it'll be a really nice place, and my rent is extremely reasonable - even though it requires living with the parents :\.

I was asked to do some overtime this weekend. My response was "Oh yeah, I'll think about it" as I was thinking Fuck that. I have quite enough tedium planned for the weekend without subjecting myself to yet another painful shift.

hmm, ok that's good for now. I'm too lazy to type more at this particular juncture.

In a continuance of the guest star theme, today's INotD comes from none other than Vicarus; the man who should have won a Chezzie award simply because he is who he is - Vic. The offering for the day is: Pillowbiter. When queried about the origin, Vic replies with a shrug and "picked it up somewhere along the way". Doubtless, if you called someone a Pillowbiter in anger, they would be left sufficiently off balance for you to claim a victory for that particular exchange.

~K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home