Sunday, January 11, 2004

So I was thinking about what to write today and I realized that I have yet another reason to complain about how dumb people can be. Last week my mom got hit by a car while she was in the parking lot at Sobeys. No, she wasn't in her car, she was walking TO her car.

Luckily, she wasn't severely damaged. So here's what happened, she's walking to her car on the left side of the road, she's within reaching distance of her Grand Am - which is to say literally right beside it. When a car comes from BEHIND (yes, that means the vehicle was on the wrong side) and sideswipes her. As as explanation, the female driver claimed that her windshield was too dirty, and she didn't see my mom in front of her.

Here's some free advice: Clean Your Windshield You Goddamn Idiot! If it's so dirty that you can't see people in front of you, then perhaps that should give you just a BIT of a clue. You, whoever the hell you are, have won the right to wear the "Fucking Moron" hat that I only gift out on special occasions. Nice job.

The following INotD comes courtesy of a certain FaitH player known as Valiant, or Jix. Anyhow, this comes from a website www.redvsblue.com, and Val seems to really love it. So without further ado, I give you: Cock-Bite!

~K (ks_world_blog@hotmail.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home