Tuesday, January 27, 2004

It was snowy today. It took me 2 bloody hours to get to the airport via the 401 cuz it was pretty much a blizzard out there. As I made my way eastbound into the city, I passed a moderate pileup of cars, trucks, and semi's in the westbound lane. The drive home took even longer than the drive there, as it happens.

The good news is that I ended up not going into work. Firstly, because it was already pretty late, and secondly because look at the damn weather! I take secondary highways to work, and I wasn't about to drive through that for a small portion of a shift - providing anyone was even there. Last week the supervisor didn't show up when we had the big dumping of snow - he lives out in the boonies. Or, inasmuch as southern Ontario has boonies.

Anyhow, that's about all I've the energy to write for now. Peace out folks.

INotD: Tushmonkey.

~K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home