Thursday, January 29, 2004

First things first. Today at work I composed a short song. What inspired this random act of creativity you ask? Well, I was outside working in the glass bin, shoveling glass - Yay!! It was cold, yet somehow I managed to sweat doing that for half an hour. Anyhow, the song is pretty short, and may not make sense to some, even with the background I just gave.

"I got the wind in my face, and I don't fucking like it. Da-nananana nananananana, na."

Thank you, thank you.

Next up, I've seen the future. That is, the future of Canadian One Hundred Dollar notes. I must say, the future looks mighty bright. Go here to look, and admire. Don't forget to look at both the front and back. I'm pretty impressed. Not just with this new note (To be put into circulation on March 17th of this year), but with the whole series of new notes, titled The Canadian Journey Series. Each new bill has really done a great job of emphasizing what it is to be Canadian, while at the same time possessing wonderful designs and world class security. My kudos goes out to everyone involved in the creation, these are truly notes to be proud of.

I can't wait for the new $20 and $50, both scheduled to be released by the end of the year.

INotD: Sac. This is Danny's favorite word at the moment. Not spelt Sack, as I would spell it. No, he likes to cut out the 'k'. I suppose for ease of typing. In conversations with the big D, it's not unusal to hear him calling someone, anyone, a sac. Hence, it has made its way onto my list.

~K

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home