Friday, December 24, 2004

It is 6:10am Christmas Eve and I'm just eating my breakfast before going to work. I got the call on Wednesday to work the 7-3 shift both yesterday and today. That's alright, I think today will be a fairly easy day, especially considering the annual Christmas lunch is this afternoon. We got a pretty damn decent dumping of snow yesterday, something between 8 and 12 inches. The roads were either crazy hell, or crazy fun depending on your situation and particular tastes. The plows just around overnight to doing our street, so now I'm going to have to get outside and try to do something about the three foot drift they left at the end of the driveway. So with that in mind, I'd best get moving. Only one more day until Christmas now! I hope everyone is excited and having a good holiday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home