Sunday, December 19, 2004

I'm pretty excited right now. Wayne and I finished putting the pool table back together this afternoon!! It felt really damn good to break out my personalized cue and get playing again. It was just like old times back in Winnipeg, walking around with a rum&coke while analyzing the lay for the best shot/successive shots. I've been playing on bar tables for the last while, and I just can't stress enough how much better (and difficult) this table is. If you can master the game on this table, then going back and playing in the clubs again is like returning to the kiddy leagues with their small tables and huge pockets. That said, I learned the lesson this afternoon that I'm a little out of practice hehe. With that in mind, I'm think I'm going to go have a few games with the old man. :)

1 Comments:

At 1:14 pm, Blogger Bryan said...

haha, you need to come by and have a few games. There's lots of booze to be had ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home