Wednesday, December 01, 2004

I got my layoff notice today. Unless orders pick up, Friday will be my final day (Along with 5 other people). It's a shame, I was hoping to squeeze out another week or two, but I'm just happy it lasted this long. There had been talk back at the start of November about a layoff, but business was good and there remained a healthy supply of work.

It's all good though, I've been saving my pennies and have quite enough saved up to last at least a little while :).

If there's anything amusing about it all though, I thought it would be the fact that Friday is the last day for 6 of us - and the Christmas party is on Saturday. Will there be any unhappy souls there that evening, drinking their unemployment woes away, and consequently unleashing their anger to the delight of all (or just me)? We shall see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home