Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Less than four hours until the family arrives from Winnipeg! WooHoo!

Just before I went to sleep last night, I had an idea. I'm not sure where it came from, but it came and here it is. Streetcleaning. We could get vehicles that have more clearance from the ground, lets say about three feet. Then, take some people, and tape them to the bottom. Then, drive the vehicle around, and the people can pick up the garbage as it passes underneath. Bonus: Great way to make use of prisoners!

In other news, Adam and I set up a VPN last night and I'm pretty excited about it. Now we have the freedom to do a lot of kick ass multiplayer gaming. And thus armed with this knowledge, I plan on setting one up between the brother and I so we can multiplay in previously denied realms. Computers are indeed beautiful things.

2 Comments:

At 2:58 am, Blogger m@ said...

hahah that's an awesome idea man :P those prisoners just sit on their ass anyways.

 
At 12:41 am, Blogger Unknown said...

haha, now is that any way to treat ur fellow man? wht did the prisoner ever do to you?
don't tell me U are without sin, and never have done anything wrong tooo!
peace

 

Post a Comment

<< Home