Saturday, October 28, 2006

I've been mulling over something the last few days...so I came up with this short list. Feel free to agree with me, or to tell me I'm a complete idiot. Better yet - I encourage everyone to come up with their own Top 5!!

Top 5 Cover Songs (Remakes) - In no particular order because I can't decide which one deserves to be number 1

1. Nonpoint - In The Air Tonight (Phil Collins)
2. Marylin Manson - Sweet Dreams (Eurythmics)
3. Guns N Roses - Live and Let Die (Paul McCartney & Wings)
4. Metallica - Astronomy (Blue Oyster Cult)
5. Evans Blue - Possession (Sarah McLachlan)

Closest Runner Up: Megadeth - Paranoid (Black Sabbath)

1 Comments:

At 5:56 pm, Blogger With Open Hands said...

I got to leave message for the last three posts, read them all at once. Good photo's, F1 is the best. Champ car is decent. Pretty sweet Japanese bridge. Looks beautiful they're. I still admit Australia is the only country in the world I still don't want to go to. Sweet cars. Top 5 songs, for me got to get back to you on that one. Yours looks decent.
take care
jp

 

Post a Comment

<< Home