Wednesday, October 11, 2006

More Pictures!

I shot a few more pics last week when I was wandering around downtown Brisbane applying for jobs. We also went to Gold Coast on Sunday for the afternoon. It was good, but it'll be even better this weekend and next weekend because we'll be staying at a hotel in the area and driving out to Lamington National Park. The following weekend is the Gold Coast Indy!






To the left is a church that looked pretty cool perched upon the edge of the cliff.












This tree has some good memories attached to it. Back in 2001 I posed for a picture in it one night when we were out for a night on the town. I had the misfortune of falling out of it as well, a scene described in animation style by a series of pictures. First with me sitting in the tree, second with me falling off a vine as I attempted to Tarzan my way down, and third about 45 minutes later when I came back to find my glasses.

(Left) I thought this looked cool...





I may pretend to be artistic from time to time, usually with pictures. But I'm just wondering how much someone was paid to put together the art below....



















Here I am, livin it up at the coast!















Q1, the tallest building in Australia and dubbed the "World's Tallest Residential Tower" stands at 323m in height and boasts 80 floors with 526 apartments.





Standing on the beach, looking to the south and to the north...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home