Friday, April 22, 2005

It's about time for another quick update. I haven't been diligent lately because I've been tired and/or busy with other things. Work has been really busy so we've been doing long days all week. Including the 8 hours of overtime I did on Saturday, I'm up to 17 hours OT so far. They want me to come in again this coming Saturday, but I don't think I can bring myself to sign the posting. My knee has been throbbing all week and I really think a full weekend off can only be good for it.

I've also managed to force myself into the gym after work a few times, although sadly tonight the need for rest overruled the gym. The current plan is to catch up in my sets on Saturday or Sunday. Yes, my weekend of rest includes going to the gym ;).

Last night I had more computer issues. The same story we've all heard before. I got home from work and found 9 new virus'. As usual, the folks claimed complete innocence. Nevertheless, I was busy for the next little while fixing the results of whatever it is they "didn't" do.

I had a good laugh out of it though this morning. I had turned the computer off for the night, and then locked the front door on the case so no one could get in. I was woken this morning at about 8:20am (4hrs after I went to sleep) by mom yelling "HEY! BRYAN! I can't get in the computer! Why is this locked!?!?!?" I explained that I had been too tired to finish fixing the problems after they screwed up my computer again, so before anyone did anything else I wanted to boot into safe mode to run a couple more scans and double check the registry just to make sure everything was fine. Mom said "Oh, ok. But can I check my email?" No.

And that's about all I have to say for now...Time for sleep.

1 Comments:

At 7:14 pm, Blogger m@ said...

hehe nice move man. Seems to me that until you set them up with their own pc, you should keep it locked whenever you're not around.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home