Friday, April 01, 2005

Well I've had a pretty standard week thus far, composed almost entirely of work and gym. But that's all about to change. Myself and three other dedicated geeks are bringing our computers on the road with us to Bancroft! It's not enough that we kick each others asses at the LAN parties around here, we decided to go kick other peoples asses at their LAN parties as well!

It's about a 5 hour drive, but it should be worth it for 3 days of good times. Tonight is the pre-party where we do our drinking, and then tomorrow will be the main event. I've been practicing whenever possible, so hopefully I'll be able to bring my best game tomorrow and come out with some good results :). The estimates are for 10-15 participants. Could be a very good time!

So I'll be back Sunday night with an update on how things went - have a great weekend everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home