Tuesday, April 05, 2005

LAN Party Goodness!!

This past weekend in Bancroft was great! We had a kick ass LAN party that maxed out at 15 people. There was tonnes of games and goodness that included me kicking ass at Unreal Tournament 2004, C&C Generals and WCIII, as well as an extension cord that almost melted as a consequence of all the current we were drawing. I'll toss up some pictures soon! We stayed at Brents place and it was really good, the first night was composed of computer building, rum drinking, and Xbox playing; the second night had post LAN party rum drinking and dvd viewing. Basically, it was nonstop good times for the whole 3 days :). Can't wait till we do it again!

rrroll up the rim to win!!!


...or not. According to the cups, the odds are 1 in 9 of winning. I usually goto Tim Horton's once every day, around dinner time to pick up my daily dose of tea. So it would seem that, statistically, I'd have won at least once by now. Not so. I've gone 16 cups now without a single prize. If we were to include the drinks I've picked up for other people while there, that number would swell to just beyond 20. Is it possible that my luck is THAT bad? :\

2 Comments:

At 9:01 pm, Blogger m@ said...

Well those are my sentiments exactly! Every day I have at least one cup of coffee from Tims, usually two. I've won a cup of coffee and a cookie, and only this week. I've probably bought over 30 cups of coffee since the contest began. You just gotta remember, the one-in-nine odds are if you buy ALL of the cups ;)

 
At 12:09 am, Blogger James said...

Could be bad luck, or could bet that a deficit of Horton's luck will lead to a surplus in other areas of your life? Here's hopin...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home