Friday, July 23, 2004

I bought my ticket to see Glasgow Celtic play AS Roma at the Skydome in Toronto on the 31st of July.  I got nosebleed seats because almost everything else is sold out, and I wasn't about to shell out $140 for the only other available spots.  Either way, I'm really looking forward to the game.  It'll be one hell of a good time :D.  Here's hoping that Canada can create a soccer atmosphere to rival the Europeans!

So I worked 12 hours today, and then went to the gym and went hard at the arm exercises - I had a strange burst of energy at about 3:30am, and I think the workout went really well overall.  Then I bought a big jug of MRM Metabolic Whey (Great amino acid blend with lots of glutamine).  I'm still outside the curve I was on before, but damnit I'm going to force my body back into that curve and more! 

I'm pretty sure I have some philosophical things to talk about - I tend to think of things while at work all too often.  But at the moment I'm just too tired to take the time to write about them.  So, peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home