Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Well, we still haven't gotten a chance to play that second round of golf. But I'm adamant about going tomorrow morning. Also haven't had a chance to hit Shabusen yet. I'm also adamant about going there. In fact, I'm thinking either Friday or Saturday night a whole party of us people should get together for supper at the best Mongolian Buffet in town!

Tomorrow is very possibly going to be my either my triumphant or awful return to the soccer field. Yo Mama is taking on some team or other, and I've been signed up to play. It's been a good 5 years, so doubtless my skills have all but evaporated. But I just really want to try playing again, and this league should be my ticket back to happiness. No slide tackling, not a lot of competition. A place where I can ease myself back into playing. I know it's only one game, but it's big! Ever since I first injured the knee, I ruined it again in a game, and twice in practice. If I can possibly pull off an entire game without an incident - that's a big accomplishment.

Whatever the result is, though, it won't change my plans for getting the ACL surgery sometime soon. Here's hoping things go well anyway, because blowing is out is just painful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home