Sunday, July 18, 2004

I'm pretty excited, I strolled into Coles today and found the second book in R. Scott Bakker's phenomenal Prince of Nothing series.  The first book was nothing short of awesome, and I expect no less from the second.  It's titled: The Warrior-Prophet.  For those who didn't want to spend the $26 on the first book, The Darkness That Comes Before, it's now available in paperback for cheap.  I highly recommend this this series to anyone interested in fantasy. 
 
My holiday in Winnipeg is just about over (I find myself sad, as always, at the end of my visit).  My flight takes off in 1 hour, at 6:50am.  I haven't bothered going to sleep.  I instead passed half the night playing Battlefield 1942.  Only 15 minutes ago I looked at the clock and it occured to me that maybe I should start packing.  That idea would gel with conventional wisdom, certainly.  So I'm off to complete that task.  My next post will be from back in Waterloo. 
 
So to everyone who jammed with me here in Winnipeg, Thx for keeping me busy, and keep on rockin folks.  Oh yes, keeeeeep on rockin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home