Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I hope everyone had a good long weekend! Mine was pretty good, had a few good rounds of golf, watched some movies, etc. Friday will be remembered for an incident on the dance floor - Shawn was laughing for hours. A cute girl that had talked to me earlier came and demanded I come and dance - I insisted that I don't dance, but she grabbed me and dragged me onto the dance floor. Then handed me over to her monstrous friend. Twice my size and ugly as a mule, she latched onto me like a leech and didn't seem at all interested in letting go. All I could do was mouth "WTF!!" to my friends who stood over across the room taking immense pleasure in my situation. I'm not a mean person though, so I stuck it through like a true trooper! Finally Sonya came to my rescue and said we were all about to leave - only then did leech allow herself to detach. At least everyone got a good laugh out of the whole thing. I even found myself laughing about it. It's a good thing I have the capacity to laugh at my own misfortune - it makes for some amusing evenings.

2 Comments:

At 1:54 pm, Blogger m@ said...

hahah that's hilarious man.
Do you remember the time at Zaxx that Travis got hit on by that gay guy?
PRICELESS!

 
At 12:09 am, Blogger Bryan said...

I remember that! Travis you were LIVID for the rest of the night. LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home