Saturday, May 14, 2005

The disintegration of honour in parliament...

...has me seriously disappointed. Maybe it's just me, but there seems something inherently wrong with utilizing the cancerous tumors some MP's are dealing with as a means of political positioning. Even though I'm sure those MP's in question approved of the idea for the sake of their party. This entire affair makes a person wonder whatever happened to the concept of 'good government'. Watching question period makes me want to throw out the whole lot of them and start over.

I think I could do a better job. In fact, next election - Vote for honour, Vote for geeks, Vote for Bryan!!

2 Comments:

At 12:55 pm, Blogger m@ said...

Dude, I don't think you're running in my riding...that's why I'm voting Green. Well, probably Liberal. Gotta keep those jackbooted Conservatives out.

 
At 12:48 am, Blogger James said...

Get that party started, yo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home