Friday, June 25, 2004

Well, it's the weekend, but I'll be working tomorrow at 7am anyhow. That's ok, I don't mind a little OT pay. I remember back in the day, when I used to work 16-24hrs of OT on the weekends just to get a decent paycheque. Yeah, those were special times.

On another note: Props to my good buddy Colin on his new job. Best of luck over there!

In the vein of well-wishing, I'd like to wish Van Nistlerooy, Edgar Davids, Seedorf, Van der Mitre, Cocu, Robbin, Kluivert (even though he's warming the bench with all of his awesome talent) and the rest of the Dutch soccer team all the well-wishes in the world for their game tomorrow against Sweden! Can't wait! Go Holland!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 3:34 am, Blogger m@ said...

Dude, that link to Colin's site is bad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home