Saturday, May 08, 2004

WooWoo, Rome! I only have 10 min to write so I gotta bequick.

The space bar doesnt work properly so this may be ugly, and no punctuation either.

RyanAir had a problem and landed us in London. We were 1.5hrs late for Rome,and everything was screwed up. We finally got here and life was good.

Today we saw the Palatine Hill, Roman Forum, Colosseum, Pantheon, and more. We were also assaulted by thieves, and they made off with a small amount of money. Afterwards, we were bloody angry with Rome and Italy in general, but they went away as we witnessed more and more splendor. I took about 60 pictures today, and I cant wait to post them. The good news is that these comps use WinXP so I should beable to do a bit of posting. Unfortunately, its brutally expensive to use these comps (3.20Euro/30min), so I cant say how many Ill be able to put up.

But Ill try! I just hope everyone appreciates my insane lack of money and the fact that Im trying to put pictures up for everyone. Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home