Thursday, November 03, 2005

It's been a few weeks since last post, so I just thought I'd let everyone know that I'm not dead yet. I've merely been sidetracked. Last weekend was a lot of fun when Adam came over to do computer work and an impromptu LAN party was scheduled in my room, Tom and Paul bringing in their laptops. Many hours of WCIII - DotA All Stars was played, and much fun was had.

Also, since I popped in the new hard drive, I've gone on a game binge. The latest destroyer of my free time being F.E.A.R., an astoundingly addicting game. It manages to scare the hell out of me, throw some heart stopping action in, then frighten the wits out of me again all in the span of 20 minutes. The experience can be so intense at times that I need to pause and take a few minutes off to gather myself for the next foray into the abyss. Check out the website for more information on the game.

Yes, I did promise Winnipeg pictures. And No, I still haven't uploaded them. I'm just lazy.

2 Comments:

At 11:05 pm, Blogger With Open Hands said...

Yo, B. Sounds cool. Got my labtop. Installed my old nhl98. I'm the Oilers of course. Got1of your favorite players(Ron Francis). I wouldn't have thought of him, except4u talking about him. Next summer I'm going2come visit u. Unless I'm badly in red.
peace
jp

 
At 12:38 am, Blogger James said...

http://me262.blogspot.com

Take a look at the comments again. I wrote them quickly and angrily; maybe you`ll join in. Have a good time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home